Hoover Dam Half Marathon: Race Recap
Many of my blogger buds stick to Thankful Thursday, and I just had to follow suit…since I like being ‘behind’ all of my blogger buds hahaha… lame joke? … hahaha
Let’s see…I’m thankful for
1) Parents: I’m blessed with, now, 2 wonderful sets of parents
My in-laws are the best!
aren’t my parents the cutest? (cute+cute=me! :-p)
2) Froyo – or else I’d be eating icecream and would weigh 250 lbs, which isn’t horrible but I barely clear 5 feet tall
3) This guy .. my pug Jaeden .. because he’s so darn smooshy and cute!
4) My new hubby…he’s awesomely silly … like me!
5) Good girlfriends…those that stick with ya through the tough times and laugh through the good are the ones that you can grow with and be friends with for a long long time!
These 2 mamas are troopers!
These running girls are so supportive!
6) my Garmin .. Dwayne .. yes, I named him…and yes, I talk to him
and last but definitely not least…
7) OUR RECEPTION THIS SATURDAY!
We have family coming in town from NY, MD, IL…all over to celebrate our wedding one month after our nuptuals in Antigua…bring on THE WORM!
Today’s workout: 1 mile run warmup before Spin class