Thankful Thursday

Happy almost-Friday everyone!
It’s Thankful Thursday! Here’s a short and sweet list post for today!

Sushi! My favorite restaurant 2 miles from our house makes me happy – they are THE BEST
Bosses Day My team not only decorated my desk, got me pretty flowers, were awesome as always, but got me a giftcard to the above-mentioned restaurant! Holy moly!
Scarves It’s finally Fall and they make any outfit look super cute!
Getting used to the new Routine! (#AFPhotoaday Day 18) It took a couple of weeks but now running 5 days a week, doing strength training twice a week (causing Monday to be a 2-a-day) has become a little easier.
And of course I am always thankful for my Hubby and Pug-son Jaeden, along with my IRL running buds and also my Bloggy friends! Without you all I’d have no accountability – there’s motivation everywhere I look!

I’m healthy
I’m happy
I can breathe
I have to much to smile about!

What are you thankful for this week??

October 18, 2012, 2:55 pm

Awh! I am so glad you got the appreciation you deserve on bosses day!! That’s wonderful!! I am also a huge sushi freak! It’s so good! So much to be thankful for! I’m so thankful for my loved ones and the way that the lord always provides for me! Also, for my awesome job! Have a super Thursday! Xoxo

October 18, 2012, 3:12 pm

Amen Jenna! Thank you! Enjoy your week’s end, I’m sure you are happy to be home! But miss the tropics sometimes huh 😉

October 18, 2012, 2:59 pm

mmm sushi… flowers… and scarves! sounds like the perfect week to me! (:

October 18, 2012, 3:05 pm

Oh that sushi looks soooo good!!!! And I love scarves! I am thankful for so much this week! I’m incredibly blessed! 🙂

October 18, 2012, 3:16 pm

Yay! And you deserve that rest girl!

October 18, 2012, 4:14 pm

Apparently, I’m just not a sushi person. Even that picture doesn’t look appealing – and usually any pictures of food do it for me. lol.

Those flowers, however, are beautiful. Those I wish I had at my desk right now. Here’s looking forward to Administrative Professionals Day in April. 😀

I’m grateful to have a job and to be living in Vegas and for my awesomely supportive husband.

October 18, 2012, 5:38 pm

Always great to have support in the hubby!

October 18, 2012, 5:55 pm

Nice job on day 18 and now running 5 days a week…that is awesome Kat. I am actually looking forward to running more after Tri season. I tried to set a goal to blog every day this week, and I had the ideas, but not enough time in the day. Someday I’ll be half as good as you are. I thankful for being happy, healthy, employed, and my family and friends.

October 18, 2012, 6:23 pm

Thanks Brad! Yea right! You’re a tri beast, I’m just a runner – who looks like she has runner-face 90% of the time 😉

October 18, 2012, 11:34 pm

I LOVE sushi. This reminds me that I have not had it in forever.
    Also, as soon as it dropped below 90 I broke out my scarves! Last week it hit 68 and I busted out the fall boots too. Now it is 80s again.

October 19, 2012, 12:22 am

Ugh, I have it too much – hence why I run so much 😉 yea we both have wonky weather – bring on FALL!

October 19, 2012, 12:04 am

Oh man…. Crazy Cafe is calling my name. I really need to get my tail over there asap. Looks like you’ve had a great week!

October 19, 2012, 12:24 am

And I need to stop eating there…asap lol

October 19, 2012, 1:03 am

Lovely post! The sushi looks amazing! Good luck and keep up with your great workouts!

October 19, 2012, 1:25 am

So SWEET! I miss sushi…got sick eating it once and haven’t been able to go back…very sad, I know!

October 19, 2012, 3:09 am

I’m thankful for my husband who supports me in everything I do and helps me when my health takes a nose dive.

October 19, 2012, 12:44 pm

It’s always awesome to have a supportive hubby!

October 19, 2012, 12:27 pm

I love your thankful Thursday post! I am thankful for a loving, supportive family! (And so many more things but that tops the list.)

October 19, 2012, 12:44 pm

Thanks G! 😉

October 19, 2012, 12:28 pm

Such a great post :-). You have amazing staff! The flowers are gorgeous – as are you, of course.

I am so sorry I’ve fallen off the AFPhotoaday wagon – I’ll get there. Oh why isn’t her more time in the day!?

October 19, 2012, 12:46 pm

Thanks Kate! Man, I hear you on that one!