Gym-baggin’ & packing for PDX made easy!

As many of you know, I’ll be making my way at the end of the month (6/27 to be exact) to PORTLAND, Oregon for Fitbloggin 2013! T minus 9 DAYS!!

What is Fitbloggin?

The FitBloggin’ Conference is for anyone who blogs about fitness, wellness, good food and a healthy lifestyle–regardless of where they are in their journey. Our attendees are a melting pot of fit-minded people. Some of us are on a mission to lose weight. Others are training for triathlons. We have gym rats and folks learning to run. We welcome vegetarians, vegans, and convenience food junkies alike. We may all be in different stage of fitness, but we all share one passion: To live a happy, healthy balanced life.
More than just another blogging conference, FitBloggin’ is all about the desire to use technology, blogging and social media to motivate, inspire and foster a culture of health and wellness. We strive to bring together bloggers from all walks of life to create a tightly connected group of men and women who care deeply about and are committed to spreading this passion for fitness.

What am I looking forward to the most?
*Visiting PDX – I’ve never ever been and am stoked to see all it has to offer
* MEETING BLENDS IRL!
* Trying New workouts…and giving you all the scoop on them!
*Learning more about blogging and social media
*MEETING BLENDS IRL! (oops – sorry, not sorry)

I was introduced to an awesome bag, made by the folks at Livewell360, by my pal Lindsay as I get ready to pack up for PDX AND have been using this lovely bag already for my [just about daily] gym visits!

Old gym bag vs. new Livewell 360 bag – that old bag NEVER fit under the seat on planes and was WAY too bulky
Check out the handy yoga mat straps! (Steph & I at Yoga in the Park)
*I purchased this Luxx Livewell360 bag on my own, with a provided discount and offered to do a review. Opinions in this post are my own.
I’ll be sure to do a post next week as I actually pack for Portland – that’ll be an interesting one – and show you guys the features in a Vlog!
Check out more about LiveWell360 and their philosophy HERE and also ‘meet’ the creator herself – she’s pretty much a genius!
What are your gym bag must-have-features?
Who’s going to be at Fitbloggin? Or wants to sneak into my Luxx bag?
Check out all the awesome Perfect-gymbag-ness Livewell360 has to offer!

Eggplant Purple Luxx Fitness Bag

June 18, 2013, 11:14 am

Oh lala! LOVE! And so jealous of Fitbloggin!

June 18, 2013, 11:27 am

I will be there and I am totally checking out your bag. Looks great!

June 18, 2013, 11:28 am

please sneak me in the bag! I hope you have a fantastic time at fitbloggin! Can’t wait to see the vlog for the bag 🙂

June 18, 2013, 11:34 am

Kat you know Im always sneaking into your luggage so I can come along. *let’s think back to myrtle beach when I spent the night in your suitcase* 🙂 … Portland sounds like a blast remind me to be like you when I grow up. I want to travel the world. I’m looking for a new gym bag with a lot of compartments and doesnt weigh me down… so Im looking forward to your review. My current gym bag is causing me more neck and back pain than I already have :(… looking forward to your review!

June 18, 2013, 11:34 am

definitely cute bags! 🙂 i’d love to sneak in 🙂

June 18, 2013, 11:40 am

Ekkk, the 27th will be here in no time! My gym bag necessities are pretty standard–face wash, deodorant, etc.–and I always have an emergency snack just in case I can’t eat for a while. 🙂

June 18, 2013, 12:33 pm

Have a great time! That bag is so pretty…though I think the color may be part of it for me. 😀

June 18, 2013, 12:45 pm

You’re going to have so much fun! Wish I was going this year. Love that bag, too–you’ll be stylin’ ! ; )

June 18, 2013, 12:51 pm

Love the bags – cute!! I need a larger one cause I carry A LOT!! My bag ways over 17 pounds! I carry so many towels & workout goodies & 2 water bottles & gloves & music & hand sanitizer – OH I COULD GO ON! 😉

Have fun & looking forward to reading all the posts & seeing the vlogs!

June 18, 2013, 12:57 pm

Those bags look awesome!!! I love anything animal print so the zebra shot right out at me!!!

June 18, 2013, 1:20 pm

That looks like a great gym bag. I love bags that have the shoe compartment to keep my smelly shoes away from my clothes.

June 18, 2013, 1:53 pm

Would you believe me if I told you I don’t have a gym bag?

June 18, 2013, 2:00 pm

Have a blast in Oregon! I’ve been there once. My brother in law lives in Jacksonville, OR. So pretty out there.

June 18, 2013, 2:12 pm

I keep hearing about Fitbloggin’- it sounds AMAZING. I’m sure you’re going to have a blast. I can’t wait to hear all about it. I’ve seen that bag on Lindsey’s blog – definitely looks good, although I honestly think G would have a coronary if I brought yet ANOTHER gym bag into the house. I have 4. And I actually use them all. Hmmmm…work out much??? 🙂

June 18, 2013, 2:36 pm

I love fancy gym bags. Especially with a ton of pockets. I’m such a pocket snob. Have so much fun at Fitbloggin! That will be fun. Patrick and I are going to Portland in September so I’m excited to hear about your trip there.

June 18, 2013, 3:07 pm

You will have a blast and the new bag looks so pretty. Can’t wait to see all the pockets and features…..I am a bagaholic! Have a wonderful time in Portland.

June 18, 2013, 4:19 pm

Love that bag and jealous that you are going to FitBloggin 🙂

June 18, 2013, 4:25 pm

GRRRRRR-EAT…. Another awesome convention/meet up that i cannot attend!!! it starts the day after my birthday too!! That would have been so cool!! GiGi Eats FitBloggin’ – I WISH!!! Cannot wait to read/see you post about it! 🙂

June 18, 2013, 4:46 pm

Fun fun! I wish I could go. Love that bag. For me I would like some pockets for storing smaller things so they don’t get lost in the abyss LOL

June 18, 2013, 6:40 pm

Yes please! I need a bag like that for the gym, yoga studio, and traveling. I’m packing for RnR Seattle this weekend and can’t decide what to bring/none of my bags are the right size!

June 18, 2013, 6:51 pm

I’m a bag lady so I’m all over the cuteness. Love it!

June 19, 2013, 3:30 am

best bag ever! you know i like! hehe

June 20, 2013, 12:55 am

Great bag! My bag needs to have an area for shoes and also many pockets.