Moving to Las Vegas has been such an amazing and awesome experience for the two of us. We’ve not only learned a lot about how we can take leaps of faith, but also have grown closer and even more as individuals!
One of my missions in coming to the West coast was to bring my love of a format that means to much to me, Insanity Live, to the Las Vegas Valley. The format was already being taught here and some trainings have taken place – I’m learning, though, that my story of weight loss and personal growth can help others take their own leaps of faith and give it a shot! [No matter their fitness level!]
I’ve gone from the girl who was overweight … & couldn’t do one pushup properly…
… to the girl who decided to break her plateau with Insanity …
… to the girl who became addicted to hard work and the change it ignites…
… to the girl who decided to teach this format she loves to much to show others they TOO could do anything …
… to the girl who auditioned to become a Master trainer and teach other instructors using her training background…
… to the girl who is now living a life full of fitness and fun with her amazing hubby in Sin City!
I’ve done a post before about how ANYONE can do INSANITY and am on a mission to keep that focus heading into 2016!
SO in the theme of that, I plan to teach tons of classes – meet lots of new fun fit fam – help others modify moves to their level – help others sweat and smile at the same time – and at least give it a SHOT! Like my husband says: “WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?”
WHY should you give INSANITY LIVE a shot?
- You can modify to ALL levels .. the wall can even be used!
- You don’t have to jump! You just have to PUSH
- It builds community, across all languages, ages, groups of people – we’re in it together to finish and do our best!
- It’s similar to the DVD program, but that program is from 2009 and Fitness has evolved to include the Live format! Those who did the at-home and experienced knee pain or felt it was too hard have to know that the intervals are SHORTER Live (30 seconds normally) and you can rest as needed!
- If you’ve been doing the SAME thing for a while you should try something that’ll PUSH YOU past your plateau and ignite change in your body! WHAT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU DOESN’T CHANGE YOU!
- You need no equipment other than your own body and some guts and determination!
- It can be done anywhere on a stable surface!
- You’ll see what you’re TRULY made of inside and out!
- You only get BETTER it doesn’t get HARDER
I’m ready to build some NEW and BIGGER classes – welcome some NEW instructors to the INSANITY FAMILY – and build a culture of DIGGING DEEP to see true change and evolution in our lives — I’m no different than anyone out there, and my goal is to show others they TOO can do this!