Throwback Thursday!

Ah, reminiscing about things of the past makes one so nestalgic, right? OR makes you LAUGH your tookus off like whoa! 😉 I know it’s not funny now but I remember back in the day when one thought it was ok to take fat burners to loose weight and it’d work…um, no. I’m at the start of my 30s and am the healthiest and fittest I’ve ever been and you know why? HARD WORK AND EATING RIGHT (MOST OF THE TIME.) There’s no shortcuts..none, FYI.
 Then, I began browsing through some old pics I asked myself…
WHO THE HECK THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO DIE MY HAIR BURNT ORANGE?!
circa 2005

I blame my friend, Tat
Enough laughing at me….lol…ok, enough!
Wednesday’s workout: circuit training including burpees & 400m repeats
I got home Wednesday night to see that the Mail Angel left me pressies!

@FitApproach #sweatpink gear! Heyyyy new #SPA sisters!
Thursday’s workout: a.m. Speedwork (pretty stoked about it!) 1 mi w/u, then 3x800s @ 3:47/3:46/3:35, 1/4 mi repeats & 1 mi c/d – taking this to the bank!
Are there any hair, fashion, or even fitness/health trends you regret trying?

September 13, 2012, 1:23 pm

Oh my golly! So funny!!! I can’t stand it! Let’s just talk about how I used to think wearing overalls everyday and bleaching my hair was the bomb… Baha!! Love this!! Spa love to ya!

September 13, 2012, 4:23 pm

Yay I’m not the only one 😉 SPA Love!

September 13, 2012, 2:12 pm

Uhmmmm hello – wave bangs, crimped hair, tube socks pulled up to my knees, matching track jacket/pant/shoes outfits(swishy adidas pants), embroidered vests (w/matching shorts outfits), BLACK hair(I looked like Wednesday Adams), and my list can go on forever… I’m a fashion catastrophe!!

September 13, 2012, 2:14 pm

oh yea – congrats on your speediness! I’m DYING for a track workout, but I know it would = hip death. soooo… 🙁 until then.

September 13, 2012, 4:24 pm

Thanks Beka! Mine only hurts now after I sit a long time…office job (rolls eyes) you’ll be at it soon!

September 13, 2012, 2:57 pm

haha I always look back and wonder why the heck I wore my hair that way or dressed that way.

September 13, 2012, 4:25 pm

I figured I’d put myself on blast 😉

September 13, 2012, 3:08 pm

that is some clexy hair. classy + sexy = clexy.

you are a beast. and i love it.

September 13, 2012, 4:26 pm

Lol I’m glad you dig the pumpkin hair Bethie 😉

September 13, 2012, 4:26 pm

Should I admit that I don’t think your orange looked bad?! LOL I had two blonde chunks in my hair at one point. When I pulled my hair back I looked like a skunk. Remind me to show off those pictures, ummm never!

September 13, 2012, 7:20 pm

Love the #SweatPink gear! Cutie.

I think it’s so fun looking back at hair disasters – like the time I tried to box dye my hair and it turned this weird red/brown – I’m a blonde, I need to stay that way.

September 13, 2012, 8:13 pm

Thanks girls! I think it was meant to be ‘highlights’ though 😉

September 13, 2012, 11:30 pm

yay for some sweat pink gear! Love that stuff! My mom cut my hair so short once. Like a bob up to my ears. worst thing ever. I had to take my softball picture like that and to this day it is our mouse pad for our computer. I look like a total boy.

September 13, 2012, 11:57 pm

I have SOO many hair regrets. I blame home boxes of dye and a lot of spare time.

September 14, 2012, 2:36 pm

Has anyone told you that you are just super cute…even with orange hair!!! 😉 Love this post! My worst hair regret was when I was little and cut my hair off like a boys and then permed it so I would look like Annie. Yeah…it was NOT a pretty sight…can we say grandma hair??? Lol!