Muddying the waters

Let’s catch up a little via Vlog, shall we? 😉
(( scroll down once you’ve viewed ))

To get more information about the Pretty Muddy race, check out these links!

Again, the Tampa race is in Dade City and on November 10 – if you’re not local, check out when they’ll be in your ‘hood!

October 3, 2012, 1:52 pm

Sounds fun. Hope your injuries will go away. Good luck on the 15k…take it easy so you don’t get hurt worse. 🙂 Do I sound like an almost 36 yr. old worried mom. Ha ha. I’m a worrier. Jessica

SweatismySanity.com

October 3, 2012, 1:55 pm

It’s ok lol, I’ll be uber careful mom! 😉

October 3, 2012, 1:54 pm

yea! I’m glad that you are doing this too. I was in the same boat as you with the getting hurt in an obstacle run since I’m about to and graceful as an elephant…

October 3, 2012, 1:55 pm

You’re doing it too?

October 3, 2012, 2:08 pm

This is awesome! You’re going to have a blast. There is no ice water dunking lol. There are lots of bubbles and mud, and good times will be had by all. Can’t wait to see you there!

October 3, 2012, 2:08 pm

I wanna do Pretty Muddy too! I’ll be in Orlando by then (shhhh that’s my news) and I haven’t wanted to do it by myself. I’ve always wanted to do a mud run, but just haven’t found the right opportunity… this might be perfect!

October 3, 2012, 2:46 pm

I love your Vlogs! So much more personal!!! A pretty muddy sounds so fun! Hope your Wednesday is wonderful! Spa love!

October 3, 2012, 3:31 pm

I totally posted earlier but I guess it didn’t go through!! Anyhow, I love your vlogs! So much more personal! The muddy run looks way fun!! I hope you have a killer Wednesday!!!! Spa love!

October 3, 2012, 7:51 pm

Thanks Jenna! xo

October 3, 2012, 4:50 pm

Have a great time this weekend and at the mud run. They are a lot of fun. It is a chance to channel that inner child that loved playing in the rain and getting dirty. Then you get to go home and have a nice shower and return to adulthood knowing you accomplished something very few people will ever attempt. Carpe Viam, Kat!!!!

October 3, 2012, 7:49 pm

Thanks Brad & SO true! 🙂

October 3, 2012, 6:54 pm

You’ll do great!!! I want to do a mud run too..but like you am worried about getting hurt. Can’t wait to see all your pics from it! And your dog is precious!!!! 🙂

October 3, 2012, 7:50 pm

Thanks Mindy! You should see if Pretty Muddy is coming to a town near you! 😉

October 3, 2012, 9:23 pm

I’ve only done one mud run and it was a total let down. Not nearly as muddy as I wanted! Hope you have lots and lots of mud!

October 3, 2012, 11:18 pm

You will love it! Somehow it will all come together and your body will be able to handle both races. Go you go thing – and it’s awesome to hear you on the vlog.

October 4, 2012, 1:08 am

I have never done a mud run, but really want to. Cannot wait to hear how it goes.