Yesterday’s event was awesome in every way – it definitely motivated me to keep going and never quit on my training journey & that there are NO excuses!
So, this morning I enjoyed a lovely recovery run with Kris – it’s her birthday today – and we shook out in 4 miles what made us stiff from the 13 we did yesterday 😉
Today I also think about my pal Gina, who is also celebrating a birthday AND running the Marine Corp Marathon along with my cousin J! So much awesome racing going on today – keep away Sandy!
This week in workouts was one of PRs and faster paces thanks to cooler weather and amped-up training!
- Don’t be a competitor: I have a tendency to always race when there’s a ‘race’ so that I can always do my very best – duh. That will not be happening at Pretty Muddy. Not!
- Watch where my feet go: I’m not sure if there is a medical term for the condition I like to call “Loose Ankle” that I suffer from
am a hypochondriac about, but I would like to remember to keep an eye on my landing so that I don’t slip or twist anything, I can’t afford that a week out
- from the Women’s Half!
- Frolick: I want to frolick…it will make for awesome photography
- Don’t be a priss: There’s going to be mud, I have to not care that I’ll get super dirty. It will make me happy to offer free hugs after the fact, so that’s always an added bonus.
- Have Fun! That’s the key to this event, HAVE FUN! It’s all in good, dirty, fun 😉
and here’s the winner of last week’s Larabar Giveaway! Yay Jen, I’ll be sending you an email to get your info today!