A Christmas photo montage

Hubs the Elf making breakfast with me – gotta have energy for presents especially post-run!

I did a scavenger hunt with Hub’s fave: Coke Zero, he joined the Globo Gym team, and got new Pegasus sneaks

Yay for a Camelbak and new medal holder!

Jaeden loves his dental sticks & helping with gifts. We end the night with Moscato!
What was your favorite gift this Christmas?
Today I take on more speedwork. With another cold front in town, the running weather Gods shall help me through once again!
Thanks for the support via yesterday’s Vlog! Sure means a ton 😉

December 27, 2012, 1:19 pm

Looks like u had a great Christmas and Santa was good to u 🙂 enjoy todays wonderful running weather!!!

December 27, 2012, 1:25 pm

ELF, YESSSS! Looks like Santa delivered! 🙂

December 27, 2012, 1:47 pm

You were a good girl this year – or at least Santa thought so!! Love Gary’s new shoes 🙂
    Can we go on a trail run soon? Let’s test your camelbak. I’ve been itching to give it a whirl.

December 27, 2012, 3:44 pm

Haha sounds fun! Sometimes we do Dover for recovery!

December 27, 2012, 2:00 pm

You had a great Christmas girl!!!

December 27, 2012, 2:11 pm

I got a neon yellow Nike running jacket I’m dying to try out. Looks so good on me it hurts 😉 Haha – running/workout stuff is usually my fave to get. And little surprises here and there!

Also, my pup loves opening her presents on Christmas. We wrap them up and let her pick with her nose. It’s adorable. Basically my version of children are furry things.

December 27, 2012, 2:27 pm

Saweeetttttttttttt!

What’s baking?

December 27, 2012, 2:37 pm

Great gifts! LOVE your medal holder! You will fill it up in no time. 🙂 Oh and I love Moscato, too. My fave wine. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

December 27, 2012, 2:42 pm

Love your photo montage!! Looks like such a great Christmas and I can’t even count the number of times that I’ve watched Elf this past week. hee hee. Favorite gift might be my new crockpot. Geez, I’m old 🙂

December 27, 2012, 3:46 pm

Haha it’s the best! No you’re not! I’d die without mine! 😉

December 27, 2012, 6:52 pm

ELF! Love it! My favorite gift(s) – Athleta running tights, compression socks, new headlamp and lululemon gift card. Santa was really good to me! 😉

December 27, 2012, 8:03 pm

Dancing boots were my favorite gift. Also, I’m probably one of few wives who asked for, received and loves my body fat scale. 😀

December 27, 2012, 8:40 pm

Dancing boots? haha I can’t live without my scale!

December 27, 2012, 8:38 pm

My favorite gift was my new garmin!

December 27, 2012, 8:45 pm

Me too! I just need to adjust the auto-pause setting lol it’s too quick!

December 27, 2012, 9:33 pm

My sister ended up getting me a medal holder and bib holder! It is from etsy and delayed in shipping but I can’t wait to put it up and display all my bling. Are you going to use the camelbak on the roads or just for trails?

December 27, 2012, 10:33 pm

That’s so funny! Hubs slipped and told me that he got one of my gifts (before xmas) from Etsy so I kinda knew – it was shipped (he said) on the 21st! I want to use the Camelbak for long runs and trails – I’m getting annoyed with my little handheld. We’ll see how it works though 😉

December 27, 2012, 9:39 pm

Hooray for Christmas camelbak! It looks like you both had a wonderful day. SO much yummy food! I think my favourite present was a massage that My Rake bought for me. Actually, h got 2…

December 27, 2012, 10:33 pm

Yay! So glad you had a great holiday too! Your card was sent so you should get it once it makes it over the ocean(s)! :0

December 28, 2012, 1:18 am

Cool!! I love the photo of Hubs in the elf hat, that’s awesome!! My fav gift was my new laptop, I desperately needed it – I almost cried when I opened it!! I was so surprised, C did good :). xoxoxoxoxo

December 28, 2012, 1:26 am

Riley got dental sticks as well this year! I guess she’s trying to kept it fresh for J. 😉 Loved all your pictures. The best present I got this year was paid registration for my 3rd marathon – score!!

December 28, 2012, 2:18 am

They’re destined tone buds! Awesome on the race, wish I could conquer that marathon distance!

December 29, 2012, 12:09 am

Looks like a lot of fun!! My favorite gift this year was an engagement ring!! 🙂

December 29, 2012, 12:13 am

Hydration packs rock! I LOVE mine. It takes awhile to get used to, but it is so much better. I used to carry the fanny-pack-thingy-with water bottle.