February flew by! I almost didn’t realize that March just started – time to keep putting in work ya’ll!
2. Purchase my CPT kit to certify by Summer 2013 – BOUGHT & PAID FOR! Studying away!
3. Continue our 15 hours a week (at least) commitment for hubby/wife QT – Check!
4. Pay off the rest of our debt – still a work in progress
5. Read my bible, continue to, daily – I get updates from my Daily Bible app, gets it done daily!
2. Start crossfit to increase strength – I did it for 5 weeks and am about try out another box!
3. Ride my bike more – does the bike at the gym count? lol
4. Run with hubs as he rehabs his ankle, sign him up for a race – He’s signed up for Miles for Moffit (5k) & the Dumbo Double dare 10k in Aug!
5. Train for & safely run my first full Marathon – this will begin in the summer, my coach is already working on a plan
6. Make yoga my friend again and do it regularly – I stretch more, just don’t take official yoga classes
2. Runcations: Austin, Myrtle Beach,Washington D.C., Disneyland in California, Las Vegas too!
4. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary in May – Booked!
5. Doing my first Full Mary, hopefully, at MCM! – See my button up in the top right hand corner? That’s my fundraising button where you can read up about my journey to my first half marathon and how I’m now working towards the MARINE CORP MARATHON on OCT 27th this year!! How exciting?!