I can’t believe we’re at the start of 2nd quarter! Ah! I sound like I’m at work! LOL
Us circa 2011 engagement photo shoot – he be checkin’ me out
2. Start crossfit to increase strength – I tried out box #2, but due to cost have decided to do my own WODs at the gym
3. Ride my bike more – the stationary bike is a start…
4. Run with hubs as he rehabs his ankle, sign him up for a race – He’s signed up for Miles for Moffit (5k) & the Dumbo Double dare 10k in Aug & has been doing my shorter runs with me!
5. Train for & safely run my first full Marathon – this will begin in the summer, I’m already looking at some changes for my plan
6. Make yoga my friend again and do it regularly – this has happened at least once a week!
2. Runcations: Austin, Myrtle Beach,Washington D.C., Disneyland in California, Las Vegas too! – Myrtle Beach is next month!
4. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary in May – Booked!
5. Doing my first Full Mary, hopefully, at MCM! – See my button up in the top right hand corner? That’s my fundraising button where you can read up about my journey to my first half marathon and how I’m now working towards the MARINE CORP MARATHON on OCT 27th this year!! I wrote a post discussing how to see when running is too much or how much running IS too much running. I’m excited for some adjustments – pretty significant ones – that will be coming for my marathon training in July!
Always fun to get out and moving – even for a little mini golf!
How have you been doing with your 2013 goals, give me an update!