A Very Merry Motivational Monday – Featured Sneakers #49

Happy Motivational Monday!

G and I were able to enjoy some early Christmas spirit as we took the in-loves to enjoy Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas!

Oh look how SPARKLY Main Street looks!

Cinderella’s Castle of made of Gingerbread?!

We had so much fun seeing all of the CHRISTMAS SPLENDOR around the Magic Kingdom! There were Holiday Treat stations with free hot cocoa and cookies (immediately I regretted eating a cookie.) We were able to get on a few rides without any longer than a 10 minute wait! The fireworks and effects show at the castle we saw before we left definitely set off the holiday season!

I couldn’t find Mickey for a BIG pre-birthday/Christmas hug, but the night spent with family well made up for it!

The theme-park-junkie that I am, we’ll be headed to GRINCHMAS as Universal as well this coming weekend to celebrate my birthday! I want to see ALL of the CHRISTMAS THINGS! :X

***********************

This week’s Featured Sneakers belong to another Sweatpink Sister, Leslie, who is about to run her DREAM RUN DISNEY race at the Princess Half this coming February! Learn a little more about her here today!

Name: Lesley Moore

What is your favorite way to workout/exercise: Running is my #1. Followed closely by swimming, yoga/pilates and weightlifting.

What is your #1 cheat food: Pretty much anything chocolate! And I love pizza too!

What advice do you have for those starting on a fitness journey: Believe in yourself and don’t listen to anyone that is negative toward you. I had many people try to discourage me or try to compete with me when I first started to lose weight. Once they saw that I was serious they backed off. Find a community online with people who have similar goals as you. They will be a huge support.

Dream destination race/location: runDisney’s Princess Half Marathon in Walt Disney World. This has been my fitness dream/goal for 5 years and I’m registered to run it in February 2014!

Favorite inspirational fitness personality/trainer: Heather from throughheatherslookingglass.com I don’t really pay attention to the ones on t.v. I like to get advice and find inspiration from real people with a real journey who have a true interest in inspiring the average person.

Workout apparel must have (+brand): I’m not terribly brand loyal. I just want something nice that doesn’t rub in the wrong places. I am very loyal to my running shoes though-Mizuno Wave Inspire 9

Motivational motto/quote: Inspire yourself and you will inspire others. -my own little quote

Social Media – connect!

Twitter: @greaterfitness

Instagram: @greaterfitness

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/skipperla/greater-fitness/

Let’s show some love for Leslie!
How do you ring in the holiday season?!

December 9, 2013, 1:00 pm

I always love this and I GIGGLED Ive done one race ever in my life and it’s her dream race!!! 🙂

December 9, 2013, 7:35 pm

haha, You can do it once again you’d be so cute with the tornado!

December 9, 2013, 1:42 pm

So glad you had fun at Disney Kat! Nice to meet you Leslie!! You’re going to love the Disney Princess Half!!!

December 9, 2013, 5:58 pm

I couldn’t agree more, Lesley!! Those people who are acting negatively towards you because of you starting a healthy lifestyle are clearly JEALOUS that you have the motivation to get healthier!!!!

December 9, 2013, 6:25 pm

Hi Lesley and Welcome!

Kat, I went to MVMCP last month and I must have missed the Gingerbread castle. Would have been nice to see. By the way, Mickey was in the town hall ( I think that is what is was called, on Main Street). It was the first time I ever met a “talking” Mickey Mouse. Enjoy Universal!

December 9, 2013, 6:56 pm

I’m headed up to Disney on Sunday with my family for a week, and I’m so excited! I love your pictures; it just makes me more thrilled that we chose to visit this time of year. Enjoy the rest of your visits there this season!
    ~Bre

December 9, 2013, 7:31 pm

Love her quote! Love all the magical disney pics, makes me jealous 😉

December 9, 2013, 10:00 pm

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Enjoy the Grinch!

December 9, 2013, 10:27 pm

I’ll bet Disney at Christmas is amazing! I always thought my daughters would ‘demand’ I did the Princess or Tinkerbell half….alas they haven’t…

December 10, 2013, 1:01 am

Disney Princess will be so fun. I’d love to do that sometime too.

December 10, 2013, 1:22 am

Seeing your Disney pics makes me want to start planning a trip asap. I’ve never been but we are taking the kids soon. And hello to Leslie!

December 10, 2013, 1:32 am

I will run Disney one day!

December 10, 2013, 11:02 am

I’m not sure how I missed this post yesterday, but Lesley also makes amazing tutu’s and I will be wearing one during the 5k at WDW marathon weekend in January! The photo of Lesley wearing her pink dress is gorgeous. By the way, jealous you got to attend MVMCP! I really wanted to go for my birthday this year, but it just did not work out!

December 12, 2013, 1:34 am

The Princess Half was my first half this past February and it was awesome! I’m doing it again this year, too. You’ll love it, Lesley!

I want to go to Mickey’s Christmas! Now, to just convince my husband to join me…