Week of December 20 2014:
Saturday 12/20– Insanity Max:30 Tabata Power + PiYo Class
Sunday 12/21 – Max:30 Sweat Intervals + Legs & Back
Monday 12/22– Max:30 Tabata Power + PiYo Class + Insanity Class
Tuesday 12/23 – Max:30 Friday Night Fight
Wednesday 12/24 – Body Pump – Pump & Shred + Body Beast Lucky 7
Thursday 12/25 – Rest Day
Friday 12/26 (planned) – Max:30 Cardio Challenge
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday week with your friends and family
Another week from now and we’ll be right smack into 2015 – crazy to think that isn’t it?
Looking back at the year, my fitness goals and plans have definitely shifted but we always have that ability to evolve through our journey and take on different bucket-list items in our lives too right?
– I only ran 4 races (at the Disney World Marathon weekend, Best Damn Race, Spartan Sprint, and Austin 1020) through the month of April and then went on a running hiatus
– I started teaching more and also became certified in PiYo
– I worked on my pill-ups and can now do a whopping 3 in a row – BOOM
– I lost my ‘marathon weight’ and worked on toning up with Body Beast, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Body Pump, and now Insanity Max:30
– I’ve worked on helping myself and my family work more on powering ourselves up from the inside [and then] out to not only work on weight loss for some but also overall nutrition including Diabetes management!
– I became reaquainted with power moves such as
the Box Jump – wearing proper sock gear to avoid scratchage
– I auditioned to started the Beachbody Master Trainer program and became an Ambassador in November
– I’m focused on honing in on my Group Fitness instructor skills to improve my form, technique, and cueing
– I left the corporate world I’d known for 14 years to take a leap into the world of Fitness – full time
The mission for 2015?
STAY FOCUSED – EYES ON THE PRIZE!
I will have a challenge getting adjusted to non-traditional ‘work hours’ as I teach some evenings but am able to work from home as a fitness coach! It’s a HUGE blessing, but I know [as someone who is as OCD as they come] that I work better with a routine and want to continue the success which will require lots of focus and a daily regimen!
I’ll chat more about MAINTAINING MOMENTUM for 2015 in another post this coming week!
What did this year teach you?
Have you set sights on a plan for the New Year?