It’s my birthday!
I was born on 12/10/1980 – that means that today, I am another year older … and another year WISER… and that I am obsessed with even numbers!
I can’t believe that I am 35!
It’s funny to think that I am the HEALTHIEST I’ve ever been and the HAPPIEST I’ve ever been in my whole life thus far! I have so many reasons to be thankful, 35 to be exact! — p.s. these are not in any order AT ALL.
- I have successfully transitioned from the corporate world into doing WHAT I LOVE with Fitness – I train, I coach, I teach, I LOVE IT ALL!
- I paid off my Bankruptcy! YES I said it! and a future post will explain my Financially Fit plan to get there and what happened…
- We successfully moved from Florida to Las Vegas and have settled in nicely!
- Our road trip had no snafus or mishaps
- I have maintained my fitness journey progress and continue to feel stronger
- I was able to work from home all year and spend the last year of Jaeden’s life with him at home
- Jaeden moved here with us and was able to be a Las Vegas Pug for 2 weeks
- Amidst the sadness of saying goodbye to Jaeden, I’ve been able to heal and remember him lovingly … he’s shown me how much I long to love others.
- My husband and I have grown closer because of our move and through losing our little pug – he’s always been my bestie but the growth we’ve seen lately has been huge
- My hubby has completed the Insanity Program himself since being in Vegas! He’s down 10 lbs and loves Insanity now!
- I have been able to acclimate to a new teaching schedule in a new town
- We’ve made some great new friends and have closer relationships with our friends back home
- I have used social media to remain connected no matter where we live which is pretty cool
- I am blessed to have a close support system of friends and family who hold me accountable
- I’ve helped oodles of people on their personal weight loss and fitness journey lose inches, pounds, and stress!
- I went on to become the girl who was losing weight with Insanity to an instructor and now blessed to be a Master Trainer with Beachbody
- I had 3 successful events with instructors now going out to teach Insanity themselves
- I got to travel over 5 times this year and see family and friends from all over – cultivating my wanderlust spirit
- I’ve grown more spiritually and have read the Bible every day since August
- I braved my fear of public speaking
- I had the opportunity to speak about my story and present on multiple occasions
- Star Wars comes out next week
- We head out on our Christmas adventure in Utah soon!
- We’ve been able to pay down our debts and live life traveling and not focusing on ‘things’
- My parents are both healthy and happy
- My Dad is off of 6 medications for his Diabetes
- I have an amazing team of coaches paying it forward and have gotten to see them grow as leaders
- I have the chance to live my life with freedom of choice
- I haven’t sat in a cubicle for a year
- I have NO major health issues and my asthma is under control
- My hubby has maintained a low A1C and remains healthy and by my side
- I got to spectate the NYC Marathon this year
- I got to see my fitness crush this year – Shaun T – and he even sat on my hubby to prove our core strength 😉
- I have big plans for 2016 and am DREAMING again
- There are always prayers answered for us each and every day!
Want to help me celebrate?? Feel free to share the photo below and tag me if you’ve done my Quickie “Celebrate 35 with me!” Workout! It’s all I would ever want – in a nutshell 😉